What do you offer?

How it works is:

PACKAGE 1  Hires me for 8 hours and includes a 3-4 minute feature film with music overlay capturing the story of your wedding day.

PACKAGE 2 Hires me for 8 hours and includes a 6-7 minute feature film with music overlay capturing your day. You will receive a fully edited video of your Ceremony and a 30 second Instagram Video Teaser

PACKAGE 3 Hires me and a Second Shooter for 10 hours and includes an 8-10 minute feature film. It includes fully edited videos of your Ceremony, Speeches and Special Dances, a 30 second Instagram Teaser and the 1-2 minute Instagram Trailer. You will also receive your video and all other content on a custom USB stick and presented in a beautiful personalised wooden box

Feel free to contact me for my 2017/18 Pricing List form the "Contact" Tab 

Can you stay longer than 8 hours?

We all know that weddings can occasionally run over time and you never want to miss those vital moments...A great toast or a grand sparkler exit. So you do have the option to extend me at a rate of $200 per hour and make sure that every funny, crazy, beautiful moment of your wedding gets captured

How do you choose the music?

Music is so important to the film so every feature film will come with music overlay. I have a great eye for how I want the film to look and will personally choose the perfect music that compliments you and your beautiful day. I'm open to discussion about your personal preference in what music you want for the video but I think I do a good job at selecting the right music so hopefully you can trust me, I promise i won't put M.C Hammer "Can't Touch This" playing over your ceremony.    

How will I receive my feature film?

With Package 1 and 2 you will receive your video via digital download, which can be shareable on your social media sites. Or a Custom USB stick can be purchased for $50. With package 3 your custom USB stick and custom wooden box containing your feature film and all other content is included in the price. Any additional USB sticks will have a charge of $50. If you would like to receive all the RAW footage from the day it is an additional $85 charge and I would require you to provide an external hard drive large enough to hold all content.

When can I expect my Video?

I like to take my time with every video I edit to make sure its perfect. My aim is to get the finished videos to you as soon as I can but sometimes it can get a bit busy, especially during peak season. So I give myself a turnaround window of 8 weeks (2 Months) for your video to be sent to you.

Do you use a Drone?

Yeeeeeeees!! I love shooting Aerial Videography, but it does mean a lot of extra time, work and regulations. Full day Drone coverage can be done for and additional $250. Or I'm open to discussion about your specific needs.  

Do you require a deposit?

Yes, I require a 20% deposit to secure the date of your wedding day. The remaining 80% will be due no later than 1 week before the the wedding. 

Do you shoot additional days?

Yes, If you would like any other days like a "Save the Date" shoot, a Proposal Video, a Rehearsal Dinner Video or any other crazy ideas you may have. I'm totally open to discussion. 

Do you charge for travel?

Travel fees do apply to distances further than 150 miles and a Hotel Room or VRBO may be required.

Can I meet you before the big day?

I recommend meeting with all clients before and get to know each other so when it comes to the day you feel comfortable with me, so you can go ahead and be "fun you". All the packages do include a consultation in person over a nice cup of coffee or via FaceTime to discuss your Special Day. I really feel the more i know you the more it helps me show your personalities in the video.

Any other Questions?

If you do have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me from my 'Contact' page and I will happily answer any you have.